Digital Sense COVID-19 Company Communication
- Closely monitoring official Government sources for current advice and information.
- Reviewing and promoting our policies and measures for infection control.
- Ensuring our staff are aware of the facts surrounding Coronavirus and necessary steps to take during and after this Pandemic.
- Monitoring any staff who may have symptoms and implementing the appropriate actions required for isolation, in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and state department.
- Eliminating all work travel.
- Contingency planning to manage staff absences.
- Providing customers and staff with relevant information and links to relevant services should they require support.
Please note our team will be in contact directly with customers in the unlikely event that any anticipated delays or changes occur, however given the Cloud based nature of our business we are expecting everything to be business as usual, as we practice what we preach with our “Uptime, All Time” philosophy currently being demonstrated across all areas of our business.
Our Data Centres remain fully operational, and we are including additional measures to ensure business continuity, whilst also considering the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
- Our Data Centre Manager and Facilities Administrator will rotate shifts weekly to ensure both are not on site together.
- All visitors, including customers and contractors, must read and sign the COVID-19 declaration forms in the reception area before entering the Data Centre.
- All Data Centre staff will adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the Digital Sense Business Continuity Plan (BCP) COVID-19 extract, and will take extra precautions as per the plan.
- All areas of the Data Centre will be treated with the extra cleaning regimes instigated by management.
- All staff and visitors to the Data Centre will not be allowed access until hand sanitizing has occurred at the sanitation station.
If you are concerned about the impact this Pandemic may have on your business, or if you believe you need further assistance in accessing how best to leverage Digital Sense Cloud and Connectivity services to meet or improve your Business Continuity Plan, our team is ready to help you simplify today, so you are ready for the uncertainties of tomorrow.
Thank you for your continued trust in Digital Sense, and we look forward to continuing to support you.
The Digital Sense Team
Updated: March 19, 2020