Digital Sense collects, uses, stores and transfers (processes) personal information to manage its relationship with its customers, employees, business partners and others to provide information relevant to users of our website. All processing is done in compliance with the Privacy Laws.
Digital Sense may collect and process personal information through a variety of means, including information you provide and tools used on our website (eg. Akismet, Smush, Slider Revolution and Google Web Fonts).
The kind of information we collect generally includes:
- contact details (phone number, email address);
- company details;
- IP address;
- geolocation; and
We collect personal information so that we can:
- identify you, your company and conduct appropriate checks;
- understand your requirements and provide you with a product or service;
- provide you with support;
- set up, administer and manage our products, services and systems;
- personalize your experience on our website;
- provide marketing material;
- manage, train and develop our employees and representatives;
- manage complaints and disputes; and
- better understand your needs and how you like to interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and business strategy including managing the delivery of our services and products via the ways we communicate with you.
We will use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected it as well as purposes that are related, where you would reasonably expect us to.
We do not sell, rent or trade customer information to third parties.
We are committed to keeping secure the personal information you provide to us. We take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will retain personal information only for as long as legally required or permitted. On your request we will no longer use your personal information unless required to provide you services, resolve disputes or for legal reasons.
You have the right to access, update and correct your personal information held by us. To do this, please send an email with your request and contact details
We take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate and up to date.
If we experience an eligible data breach as defined by the Privacy Act 1998 (Act) we will make the required notification in accordance with the Act.
If you have any questions about this policy, wish to update (or view) information we hold about you or make a complaint please contact the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org